DCE_Btech Civil Engineer | planner | Designer | Estimator | 3D Designer | Land Surveyor |

10. Do you have any questions to ask us?

Never ask Salary, perks, leave, place of posting, etc. regarded questions.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\777777777777777.jpg

Try to ask more about the company to show how early you can make a contribution to your organization like
“Sir, with your kind permission I would like to know more about induction and developmental programs?”

OR

Sir, I would like to have my feedback, so that I can analyze and improve my strengths and rectify my shortcomings.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Popular Posts

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com

Ads

Labels

Get Email Notification

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Civil Engineering Connect

Girl in a jacketGirl in a jacket